Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
How to use this service:
- The service is available by appointment only; call the library at 641-939-2173
- This service includes both written and online tests
- Exams may be taken at a study table or on a computer in the library
- The library director or library assistant may proctor the exam
- There is no fee for proctoring. If there is postage to return the exam, the student is responsible for the postage fee.
- Instructors should send the test materials to: Eldora Public Library 1202 10th Street Eldora, IA 50627.